cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Edge panel apps disappear.

Like the title says, since oneui 2.1 my apps, not all of them, disappear from time to time.

What could POSSIBLY be the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Edge panel apps disappear.

i am facing the same problem after re-installing my phone, few of my apps are disappearing from my edge screen, no idea what could be the problem. I need help in resolving this issue.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Skibus wrote:

Like the title says, since oneui 2.1 my apps, not all of them, disappear from time to time.

What could POSSIBLY be the problem?

Hi, @Skibus and @userhVyyUDBWIk 

Were any of the apps moved into the Edge panel that disappeared installed on your external storage?

Although I am still using Android 9, I have noticed that apps that are installed on external storage/sd card that were placed in the Edge panel will not appear in the Edge panel after the phone is restarted. 

I think apps installed in the Edge panel also need to be set to "Allow background activity" (application settings) to display in the Edge panel.   

Highlighted
Astronaut

I noticed and think is worth exploring is to check if those apps, that keep disappearing, are the ones you set as "Deep sleeping" in your battery management settings. It seems that's the case for me, but I'm still testing it.

If it's the same for you, please let me know.