cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNJsR3YfABC
Asteroid

FINANCING ORDER CANCELLED

MY ORDER KEEP GETTING CANCELLED I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SEVERAL USELESS SAMSUNG REPS TO DO USELESS THINGS. STILL HAVING THE ISSUE.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FINANCING ORDER CANCELLED

For information about online orders you will need to reach out to our eCommerce department directly. This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721.

userNJsR3YfABC
Asteroid

DO YOU PEOPLE READ AND COMPREHEND OR RESPOND WITH THE SAME GENERIC MESSAGE TO ANNOY PEOPLE. I HAVE CLEARLY STATED I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND GOT ABSOLUTELY NO HELP SO WHY WOULD I CALL AGAIN

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @userNJsR3YfABC 

I think you Caps Lock key might be stock, it makes your post hard to read.

I'm very sorry you're having issues, but this is a peer to peer forum, and yelling at Samsung reps here is not going to do you any good. Rei is a forum moderator and doesn't have access to billing or ordering systems, so the best advice that anyone here can give is to call the actual team that handles sales. I am sorry though you're not getting anywhere with themSmiley Sad

Geno

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
fettsheir
Cosmic Ray

As this is something I am currently going through myself, three things:

1. E-Commerce doesn't know what is happening and are essentially trained to give that response when something bigger is going on. So it is more worth your effort to...

2. File a complaint with the BBB. Useless as it sounds, I made one, and within 48 hours a Samsung rep reached out to tell me the situation which is that some people are getting randomly flagged and that it can be fixed. They opened a personal ticket once they were forced to a little, which obviously isn't ideal but it's better than the alternative. Which brings me to...

3. Spread the word. Considering that this seems to be happening to a lot of people, once you have found success I would tell other people...preferably not in all-caps.

userLr2VqFV0zS
Astronaut

I am also going through the same issue. I have tried pre-ordering the note 10+ three times with samsung financing, and it got cancelled every single time. I want to try to file a compliant with the BBB, but I don't know what that is or how to go about doing that. Can you please further explain why that is and how I can do so? Thank you!

userNJsR3YfABC
Asteroid

has this worked for you, were u able to place an order? its been 3 1/2 months for me i started out trying to get the s10+. i am just super frustrated 

userNJsR3YfABC
Asteroid

BBB didnt move the needle according to samsung, I was approved fpr financing with td bank but samsung did not approved me to make purchases. idek where to begin with my outrage