JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Face-Down Wireless Charging?

(Topic created: 08-24-2019 08:15 PM)
melka_ashur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just confirming, there is no way to charge a Note10+ wirelessly face-down correct? Only to charge other items from the phones screen (Power Share), right? I ask because I use a thick leather case, where the back of the phone is not exposed but the screen of course is. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah Wireless Charging won't work with face down, it needs to be charged by the back of the phone touching the wireless charging pad. Yeah so you'll need a case of certain thickness so that wireless charging will work.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah Wireless Charging won't work with face down, it needs to be charged by the back of the phone touching the wireless charging pad. Yeah so you'll need a case of certain thickness so that wireless charging will work.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

M3dicat3dV3t
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Power share has to be done from the back of the phone, not the screen.

0 Likes
melka_ashur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Actually "wireless powershare" is done FROM the phone TO other devices and IS DONE from the SCREEN. For example placing the earbuds on the screen when wireless powershare is turned on. But wireless CHARGING where the phone itself is being charged apparently is only done from the back of the phone.