cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZiWpwanlTQ
Constellation

Face recognition stopped working

I use a T-Mobile Galaxy Note10+ 5G

I got the phone 6 days ago, and was able to register fingerprints. The same could not be said about Face Recognition however, as this issue always pops up upon attempts. The phone is unscratched, not dropped, no hardware damage whatsoever. Front facing camera works fine. I tried clearing cache, restarting, safe mode, and developer mode with no avail. I want to know if it is a widespread issue or is it just something I am experiencing, and if there is a fix I can employ or an update coming real soon. I didn't perform a factory reset to avoid the tedious set up process, installing, and arranging everything to look like what it did before the reset for just a chance of the issue getting resolved, and hoping I don't have to go through a warranty exchange.Screenshot_20191225-173442.pngIssue

2 REPLIES 2
userIrk7okJuV5
Constellation

Re: Face recognition stopped working

Same exact issue here but with AT&T Note 10+ 5G, can we please get a response from Samsung? I am unable to find any solution to this issue on the internet.

userZiWpwanlTQ
Constellation

Re: Face recognition stopped working

Unfortunately I had to restore to factory setting using a backup (with some data loss), but when I set up biometrics I tried face scanning first and it finally worked. It's a hassle but convenient to have because ultrasonic doesn't work well with dry hands or through preinstalled screen protector