cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYtPiclEEtG
Constellation

Farsi Keyboard

Hi Samsung Team. I just upgraded my note 8 to note 10 plus and noticed that the Farsi keyboard in languages and input have some issue on Note 10. The half-space was removed. That is very important to type correctly in Farsi language. Also, the comma is English version not Farsi comma charecture. Please fix this so we can have same Farsi keyboard as we had on older devices like note 8 or Galaxy S9.  Screen shots are attached. You can remove the Globe that switches the keyboard between English and Farsi and put the half-space there then like older devices we can swipe spacebar to switch between keyboards. 

Thank you. 

20191226_191418.jpg

20191226_191333.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Farsi Keyboard

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung_znxMOma
Astronaut

Re: Farsi Keyboard

Thank you for your reply and tag this. However I think this should be forwarded to appropriate departments rather than let it to be seen in the event that development team look for new feedbacks. This is not a improvement request. That was something we all had in older devices and was taken away in new device. And obviously this is a bug and happened by mistake. Thank you for forwarding this to correct department to put the older Farsi keboard back.