cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhMPGNAQIOO
Astronaut

Feature Request: Edge Lighting

The feature request I have is to have edge lighting work for the initial notification, and then have the camera hole notification option light up to let me know that I have a notification for a specific app. For example, let's say I get notification from Gmail, and have it set to a custom red color in edge lighting. The initially set edge lighting will appear, and then afterwords, as a reminder of the notification, the camera will have a circle around it in the red color that will remain either for a set period of time, or until the notification is read. This way, it would function similarly to the LED light the older models had. I have seen a lot of people want this feature added, and some apps to try to replicate it, but they don't usually work.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Feature Request: Edge Lighting

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.