Original topic:

Feature Request - Toggle for "Allow multiple S Pens" in quick settings dropdown menu

(Topic created on: 12/3/20 3:07 PM)
neotenous
Constellation
Options
Note10

Hi Samsung 

A simple Feature Request.  Please add a Toggle switch for "Allow multiple S Pens" to quickly enable / disable this function in the quick settings dropdown menu (e.g. the same way we can quickly toggle on or off Airplane mode). 

I have multiple Samsung S-Pen devices.  For example, Tab S4 has a good sized S-Pen, much easier to hold & use than the tiny Note 10 Plus S-Pen.  So in the office, while using the Tab S4 S-Pen in hand, it is the preferred writing S-Pen if I have to use it on my Note 10 Plus (instead of having to take out the tiny Note's S-Pen for use on the phone OR instead of having to dig into the menu to turn the Multiple S-Pen function on).  

At the moment, it is a chore to dig into the settings menu to turn it on and off.  Most users want to maintain battery life so will keep it mostly off until they need to use it.  A toggle will be great quick fix for this common use case.  Thank you

2 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note10

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlp6GpsD2Bi
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Yes. Same request. I use the excellent Staedtler Norris stylus for note-taking, and it is a drag to have to either undock the s-pen or change the setting just to take a note.