JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request : Bixby Routines for S Pen removed

(Topic created: 04-11-2020 05:30 AM)
userSXIw2TvZez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can you please add a routine for "if spen removed"?

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

greasegizzard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, I'd love to see triggering events for removing and replacing the S Pen with the ability to play a sound. Or just give us the option to pick our own sound in the S Pen settings...

@SamsungJoJo wrote:

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
userpzLqaKk4H9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I want to have a routine that changes the keyboard for handwriting when I remove the s pen. I usually use Gboard

0 Likes
iAmSaugata
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't know how is this marked as solved, but as of now no such trigger is available in Bixby Routines, but this can be achieved using Tasker with Bixby Routines, I have done this for my own requirment to get OneNote.

See the video bellow, if you interested, do let me know, I will let you know how I did that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___diifTUlI

Regards,

Saugata D.

0 Likes
Jingling
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please bring back Bixby Routines Discovery page! It was so enjoyable every time I open the app, but now it's quite boring.