cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Fix for bad gps on Note 10+ 5g.

I found a work around to get the gps working on my Note 10+ 5g. Go into settings, network, and turn off 5g. Google location Fuse is messed up and needs an update. Until then, this works.

3 REPLIES 3
Constellation

Re: Fix for bad gps on Note 10+ 5g.

Sadly, this is the only fix I've found for my two new Note 10+ 5g running on T-Mobile. My date/time is shifting when the phone loses GPS on 5g. Disabling 5g fixes the issue but there is clearly a software problem at work here. I have followed Samsung's suggestions on Safe Mode, clearing cache partition, and network setting wipe, but nothing works until you turn off 5g. We need help Samsung.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I was about to return my note 10 5g just for this meter. I have found out my self exactly the same method to resolve this GPS issue. I did call T-Mobile twice as they transferred me to Samsung Costumer Service. The only advice I got from them is to send back the device to their repair center. So unprofessional... By playing around the device I did this test that too completely by chance and it helped. It looked like there is a bug on the software as GPS it self has nothing to do with 5G connection. 

Hey Mr. Samsung, this could be tested by you First before sealing this device for $1300.00 plus another $120 on taxes. So unbelievable... 

Highlighted
Constellation

Sadly, this doesn't work on the AT&T network, so I'm angry. Very, very angry.