cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useri6CuhwtOof
Constellation

Frustrated

I don't have the video calling option on my phone anymore, I'm on TMOBILE with an unlocked phone super upset any help out there.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frustrated

@useri6CuhwtOof wrote:

I don't have the video calling option on my phone anymore, I'm on TMOBILE with an unlocked phone super upset any help out there.

How did you do a video call ? What happened since it last worked ?

useri6CuhwtOof
Constellation

I switched from my Note 9 and that had it but I think since my phone is the Unlocked version it won't allow me to or something being in TMOBILE. I have to use Facebook, Snapchat to video rather than just do it from my phone on a call. So annoyed and no awnser from anyone in this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@useri6CuhwtOof wrote:

I switched from my Note 9 and that had it but I think since my phone is the Unlocked version it won't allow me to or something being in TMOBILE. I have to use Facebook, Snapchat to video rather than just do it from my phone on a call. So annoyed and no awnser from anyone in this issue.

Now, give us a chance. Read this : https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-40632

Does that help ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Video chat is a carrier-specific feature, and I would recommend reaching out directly to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.