cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Have your phone company refresh the signal. It worked for...

Which provider?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Have your phone company refresh the signal. It worked for...

Tried it, no use.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Signal Strength

I am on Tmobile and i have good reception with the NOTE 5. The NOTE10+ has poor reception now. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

10+ on Sprint, ive had a few signal hiccups but i think i...

10+ on Sprint, ive had a few signal hiccups but i think its more carrier than anything.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have AT&T so I was lucky to have one bar, it was the sa...

I have AT&T so I was lucky to have one bar, it was the same with my Note 4 and Note 8. That hasn't changed with the 10.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

I have weak signal strength on note 10+ unlocked on T-Mobile. My s10+ T-Mobile branded phone has excellent signal strength. Any one else have issues?

Highlighted
Constellation

Yea I thought it was only me but yes I all ways have one...

Yea I thought it was only me but yes I all ways have one or two bars now and put Sims back in my note 9 an full bars ??

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

I am experiencing the same problem with unlocked note 10 plus on Verizon. My 1 + 7 pro has no issues here at my house, but the note 10 seems to always be barely hanging on to his signal. Hopefully a software update can fix this soon.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Still having issues on Verizon going into 3G and 1X even after a recommended software reflash at a repair center. I wish someone at Samsung could just say when  this software fix will happen. I am ready to return my 2nd Note 10 Plus if not. As great as the phone seems to be, it isn't much of a device if it cannot consistently connect to calls or data!

Asteroid

My note 10+ has had signal issues from day one. Switch unlocked one twice with same result before I returned it and got the verizon one. Still has the same issues. I've tried everything but nothing works. My note 9 works fine in same areas with same sim cards.  I dont want to switch but I cant have a phone that doesnt work right. I wish samsung would fix the issues.