JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-25-2019 04:21 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Samsung_MLUaMJp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The note 9 has signal issues as well

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I bought an unlocked Note10 and flashed firmware to T-Mobile. Experienced no signal issues. Although I received the phone on Wednesday and it's probably too early to say for sure and I haven't been in many places yet

0 Likes
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah same here. I bought unlocked note10+ and i have no signals at all at those places where i used to have full signals. And also call drop is so often and no Internet Connection too. And i have the career TMobile and they have changed the sim card and everything but still it is not working fine

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have issues with iPhone. When I never had them before... now I have the note 10 plus also same issue. So my guess will tmobile network not the phones.

DhiCan1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I got the Samsung Note 10+ unlocked, T Mobile is my carrier & have no issues at all, traded in my note 9 & so far I haven't had any problem at all.

0 Likes
userz8QRBChWjl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issues unlocked on sprint. 

usery0zCjin93P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here. Tmobile.  Just upgraded from the note 8. Cell signal is worse. I cant even try sending a text with my note 10 in my house.

TEK1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here. I can't even use VOLTE call quality is terrible. Also phone is one one bar as I am typing.

@NukeLife wrote:

The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

Vido
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung has been having this network issue since the release of the s10 and now it has resurfaced in the note 10. Most of the phones in the first dispatch tend to have this problem.

Hydrotroop91
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have an AT&T branded Note 10+, I live in Las Vegas and I'm struggling with dropped calls a lot. In places my note 8 never struggled. I'm also having issue with connecting to data when I'm out and about town. Phone has been restarted along with factory reset to see if any improvements. None so far. I've checked multiple times to see if there's an update.