cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John2270
Asteroid

I have issues with iPhone. When I never had them before.....

I have issues with iPhone. When I never had them before... now I have the note 10 plus also same issue. So my guess will tmobile network not the phones.

DhiCan1
Cosmic Ray

I got the Samsung Note 10+ unlocked, T Mobile is my carri...

I got the Samsung Note 10+ unlocked, T Mobile is my carrier & have no issues at all, traded in my note 9 & so far I haven't had any problem at all.

userz8QRBChWjl
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

I'm having the same issues unlocked on sprint. 

usery0zCjin93P
Constellation

Same issue here. Tmobile.  Just upgraded from the note 8. Cell signal is worse. I cant even try sending a text with my note 10 in my house.

TEK1
Astronaut

Same issue here. I can't even use VOLTE call quality is terrible. Also phone is one one bar as I am typing.

@NukeLife wrote:

The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

Vido
Galaxy

Samsung has been having this network issue since the rele...

Samsung has been having this network issue since the release of the s10 and now it has resurfaced in the note 10. Most of the phones in the first dispatch tend to have this problem.

Hydrotroop91
Constellation

I have an AT&T branded Note 10+, I live in Las Vegas and I'm struggling with dropped calls a lot. In places my note 8 never struggled. I'm also having issue with connecting to data when I'm out and about town. Phone has been restarted along with factory reset to see if any improvements. None so far. I've checked multiple times to see if there's an update. 

Highlighted
userBo8G2oTyUV
Cosmic Ray

I heard that if a component is not attached tight enough in the Note10, there can be weak signal issues. This was from a teardown I saw somewhere.

Samsung doesn't test for proper signal connection according to what I see in the diagnostics TESTMODE.

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Problems are back with mine as well. I thought switching...

Problems are back with mine as well. I thought switching carriers was the solution but all issues are back with cellular reception. The note 8 didn't have that great of cell service but the Note 10+ makes the note 8 look superior in reception.

userD5w06mCIEU
Constellation

Same issue w/sprint s10+ 🤬

Same issue w/sprint s10+ 🤬