JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-29-2019 04:05 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Rojas1993
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hellow i got my note 10+ since the 21 it been two times that when my phone lost signal completely at a certain a spots... when i get to another spot with good coverage the phone dosent get back to 4g lte alone i got to restart it so the phone recconect ..i had i note 9 and never have this problem and i used at the same spots that my note 10 + has been having this problems  at work i got alot places that phones lost signal but with my note 9 that happend but when i get to the spot with good signal it just reconect find alone i already reset network setting if that dosent fix the issue what can i do next i got tmobile variant with tmobile 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ash WIlliams
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is not a carrier issue. Samsung needs to step up and fix the issue. I have another week left to return this phone so hopefully something is done about it. (Putting my SIM into my Pixel 3 XL and I have perfect reception.)

MoeisHere
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's not the carriers problem! It's the unlocked version that is the problem! Samsung needs to push an update to fix this, or if it's a hardware issue we need to be able to exchange the device. Having no exchange policy on the device is not acceptable.

Ash WIlliams
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Exactly. The mods here keeping saying to people to work with their carrier - BS - it is a Samsung issue. Like I mentioned in another thread, I have one week left to return this phone so hopefully they fix it and even then there no chance they fix it within in a week so I have no choice. I need a phone that actually gets signal strength. Sad but oh well.

uservimAYpIa6I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Tmobile had network issues around the 20th. Maybe that was the cause... I had the same issue with an iPhone Xr. There were about 2 days when the signal kept going in and out almost like the phone was disconnected.

Ash WIlliams
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm on AT&T so that's not the cause. And again, if I put my SIM in my Pixel I have had zero issues with great service. There is a issue with unlocked Note 10 devices.

0 Likes
Omar322
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same problem Note+ unlock issues in T-Mobile Network

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Omar322 Have you tried resetting the network settings on your phone?

0 Likes
Omar322
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes in other Phone the signal os good

0 Likes