Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-30-2019 06:58 AM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Samsung_8VXTLKm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same! I have AT&T with the new unlocked version of the note 10 plus from samsung.com and my phone never had signal and I mean never! I switched over from my iphone xanax and never had these issues.

0 Likes
user4xOsW8ALa9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just got unlocked note 10 plus a week ago, replaced with galaxy s8 from T mobile. I had a very good signal almost anywhere, but now I have one bar or nothing. Internet very slow. I've already called tmobile about the problem but nothing changed. Even went to the store and one guy was trying to do something with my phone. Finally told me to wait couple days and if nothing change, will try put in new sim card. I don't know what to think of that. 

user2leSXafDlH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also experiencing this on T-Mobile. Places I would have signal it now is emergency calls only.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am on T-Mobile with Note10 which I received a week ago.  No issues with signal, seems to be on par with S10e.

YanksOnTop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. I just got my note 10 plus unlocked yesterday and moving the SIM card from the note 9 T-Mobile branded to this unlocked 10 plus has killed my signal. I get full bars almost everywhere that I go with the note 9 and I get one bar and sometimes no bars in all the same places with my unlocked note 10 plus. I've seen other people complaining about this online and nobody has any idea why this is happening..

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@YanksOnTop Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

0 Likes
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It is quite clear it is nothing to do with keeping the phone up to date. Everyone has this issue.

0 Likes
userRXRHBLAlgm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have got my Galaxy Note 10Plus in pre-orders switched from iPhone XS Max but very disappointed all other features are great but 4G signals are very poor frequent disconnections. Normal mobile call get disconnected or broken voice. At the same places I was using my iPhone and signals were great. Even I have changed a sim card but same problem. I am using STC in Saudi Arabia.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userRXRHBLAlgm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its not about carrier they have excellent service at same place I was using iphone and having good reception. I think there is something wrong with note 10 plus as other users also reported same issues.