cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNg05tgO0du
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note10 signal issues

Will this justify why I often see only 2 bars on my phone?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userNg05tgO0du Depends 2 bars of LTE or 3G? but 2 bars on any connection is good. Again, I suggest you to call customer service for inquiries. I have Note10+ unlocked on AT&T as well no VoLTE but i can make calls without dropping but calls are slow to make since I don't have VoLTE like I said 3G call is not good on AT&T. Although, AT&T says VoLTE will enable for unlocked devices by end of this year but I can't confirmed.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Highlighted
userpLlWA6RqTL
Constellation

I had the same issue using the unlocked note 10+ on t-mobile. 

I ended up using Odin to load the actual T-mobile firmware and I noticed a significant improvement. Obviously this is not condoned by Samsung but it is what it is. The signal naturally fluctuates where I am, but overall doing that helped.  

user3jEHhUECPr
Asteroid

Purchased the Note 10 Plus 512 Sprint and having the same signal issues. Very similar to the nightmare my wife had with the S10 Plus. I have 14 days I will probably return the phone and get an IPhone XS Max like we did for her. Sad, but Note 9 had much better signals in all the exact same areas.... I suspect this is the same antenna issues associated with the S10 Plus.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user3jEHhUECPr Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

user3jEHhUECPr
Asteroid

Yes. I am a software engineer by trade and closely tracked and debugged this same issue with my wife's S10 Plus.  On a trip, on major highways today, I experienced 2 dropped calls and data was in and out. Same trip 2 weeks ago using Note 9 I experienced no data issues or call drops. I have 14 days to decide whether to keep it or return it I will watch this very closely. I have had every note since the Note 2. Hoping it is not another S10 saga...

user3jEHhUECPr
Asteroid

20190830_202207.jpg

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Yeah I returned mine as well. Ridiculous for a $1100+ to have an issue as widespread as this. So much so they knowingly used the same parts that were so bad on the S10+ and Note 10+

userdze3vYJBUS
Astronaut

@RedDragon I have a note 8 and note 10+ both on sprint. Note 10+ drops service everywhere. Using wifi or without it. I've compared 2 side by side and note 8 by far faster at receiving messages on FB, most of time my phone wont even read my apps cuz no signal by same carrier! My month just started for both phones, just got note 10+ last week. There has not been 1 day I haven't had to put my note 10+ down and use my 8. 

user0yfgCR4HBV
Constellation

I have the Note 10+ & Att and no issues here in California

I have the Note 10+ & Att and no issues here in California