JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-30-2019 05:36 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
user3jEHhUECPr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

20190830_202207.jpg

0 Likes
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah I returned mine as well. Ridiculous for a $1100+ to have an issue as widespread as this. So much so they knowingly used the same parts that were so bad on the S10+ and Note 10+

userdze3vYJBUS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@RedDragon I have a note 8 and note 10+ both on sprint. Note 10+ drops service everywhere. Using wifi or without it. I've compared 2 side by side and note 8 by far faster at receiving messages on FB, most of time my phone wont even read my apps cuz no signal by same carrier! My month just started for both phones, just got note 10+ last week. There has not been 1 day I haven't had to put my note 10+ down and use my 8. 

user0yfgCR4HBV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the Note 10+ & Att and no issues here in California

0 Likes
user0yfgCR4HBV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Unlocked

0 Likes
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's a common issue on Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile and Sprint.  I had AT&T switched to Verizon and still the same issues. 

Keltik79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here, I had a T-mobile Note 9 and finally went with an Unlocked phone for the first time. My Note 9 had full bars and ran with no issues. My new Unlocked Note 10+ is always showing 1 or 2 bars LTE if any at all since day 1.

I spoke with T-mobile rep, and they were able to see my phone on the network, but it was showing it had compatibility issues. After multiple Network resets the Note 10 still shows as having compatibility issues. 

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps from both T-mobile and Samsung reps and still the same issue. However, no Samsung rep would acknowledge this as a more significant issue, and my only options were to return the phone. They wouldn't even let me do an exchange; I have to return the phone and then use the credit to order a new one. After trading in my Note 9 for the $600 trade-in credit, I'm incredibly hesitant on doing this. I"m hoping that what a few others have posted that they are working on a software fix and roll it out soon. Or I may be forced to return this and get a T-mobile branded version...

0 Likes
usertySbwtNrTh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It was said in here multiple times, bars dont matter, they dont translate into signal strength

0 Likes
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It has also been said here and other threads multiple times that there has been dropped calls, unable to make a call, unable to send texts, unable to use mobile data. Signal bar strength or not, it is quite obvious there is a problem on Samsung's end.

In other words, thanks Samsung for making a super expensive desk weight

0 Likes
userFE0SsG7kY7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've been having the same problem with my S9 for weeks! Either I'm not getting my calls, when I call people they can't hear me, and the calls are dropped or the person is talking and all of a sudden we can't hear each other. This is the first time this has happened. It's bad though. Heard ATT is working in some phone satellites which could be causing the problem but I don't know.

0 Likes