cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I preordered mine directly through Samsung, so I am hopin...

@NukeLife 

My question as well...

For your Note8, is it branded AT&T, or unlocked? Same thing for the Note10.

I'm on Verizon, but I definitely notice different reception strengths between my Verizon Branded phones and unlocked phones. Nothing egregious, but I do notice it.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Switching to Verizon didn't help. Its a device issue. Both Verizon and At&t have said this is a common issue with the Note 10's since release. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm also having same issue with Verizon. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine does the same thing I am on sprint. Both phones note 8 and note 10+... haven't canceled my other line yet.. my note 8 will get my fb notifications a good 5 to 10 mins before my note 10+ its ridiculous!!! My phone note 10+ loses service everywhere.. sitting on top of my note 8 that works perfectly fine. I am highly disappointed! Wanted for the camera but the awful signal  on the phone is making me consider just keeping my 8. For the price of this phone I  feel like I might as well have just flew there and sat next to person I was talking to, it probably would have been cheaper. Lol!

Highlighted
Constellation

I hope this not the case I have the unlock and in tmobile and the signal not good fone restarting 

Highlighted
Constellation

I bought unlocked through Samsung and have TMobile.  I have 2 bars right now and my speed is 8 Mbps download and .4 upload.  I'm having the same problem.

@Spore64 wrote:

I had same issue using unlocked on t-mobile. Is yours unlocked version or the ATT version? There is another thread on here about unlocked having network strength issues on t-mobile. Trying to find out if it is the unlocked firmware and if the carriers is better.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the unlocked version too on Tmobile and I did notice a huge reduction in signal reception right after putting my sim card from my Note 9 into the Note 10

I pre ordered it at Besr Buy.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

@RedDragon 

Can you maybe shed some light on carrier bands for branded firmware vs bands for unlocked firmware? Is there a difference? 

I feel like this is more of a carrier thing and not a Samsung thing, but I'm not sure.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It is an unlocked version bought directly from Samsung

It is an unlocked version bought directly from Samsung

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: It is an unlocked version bought directly from Samsung

I bought the note 10 plus unlock version from samsung and I'm having the same problem my is tmobil at my house had full bars now only 1 and everywhere I go it keeps dropping the calls