cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keltik79
Asteroid

Re: Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

I'm having the same issue. My T-mobile issued Note 9 had full bars in my house. Purchased the Unlocked Note 10+ and now I'm only getting 1 - 2 bars. I have also tried reseting my Network in the settings and it hasn't fixed the problem. A new phone should always be an improvement, not the opposite. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for assistance with their Network signal.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user60Z2fPV4Zn
Constellation

Me to.

userk5qlX4lb0R
Constellation

@userjdYQ1LxLop Have you heard from samsung on this regard? I'm having the same issue and I was wondering if you were able to resolve yours. Thanks 

userAUMvUrRLgb
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I just switched from s10+ to note 10+ and the signal strength in TMobile is much worse. I'm going to call them today to see if there's anything that can be done about it.

They were both unlocked, bought direct from Samsung, FYI...

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

Foxrida911
Constellation

What company do you have i just got mine today with att a...

What company do you have i just got mine today with att and I live in a town with about 10k people and haven't had an issue have you tried restarting the phone to connect to a closer tower ?

Highlighted
NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Re: What company do you have i just got mine today with att a...

I have completed multiple restarts, multiple factory resets, several sim cards, apn adjustments and carrier swaps with still the same issues on both preordered devices. 

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Yes, I have conducted restarts and even created a new APN...

Yes, I have conducted restarts and even created a new APN. I have AT&T as well. My wife and I preordered our phones and we both have the same issues. We put our new sim back in out Note 8's and the signal is strong on that phone but extremely weak on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Nikki_Evans
Constellation

I have AT&T too and preordered my note 10 plus from them....

I have AT&T too and preordered my note 10 plus from them. So far I havent had that issue or any issues on my new Note. My signal actually improved dramatically from the s10+ I had previously to now on my note 10 plus. My s10+ had horrible signal on it and I also live in town where there is normally excellent signal and strength. You may have to do a factory reset on the phone as well. But it should help.