cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

@NukeLife For AT&T VoLTE is crucial and I hope that software update will enable that but I kind of doubt it will. You seems like you have drop calls on any network you might consider of returning the device for replacement.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
NoteQueen73
Constellation

Same here. I have Tmobile... I lose my wifi and cellular...

Same here. I have Tmobile... I lose my wifi and cellular connections at times.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Here  is the screenshots I took on my Note 10+ unlocked using AT&T I was connected to LTE Band 30 and technically zero bar but I was still able to pull about 30Mbps data which is spectacular. Screenshot_20190831-202912_Gallery.jpg

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

I also find it quite funny that Samsung makes us pay $1100+ for a phone that can barely even be used. On top of that they give no date of when this issue will be fixed. My OnePlus 7 Pro had way better signal at a fraction of the price of this phone. Goodbye Samsung you have lost a customer. 

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

So far signal  had been good, but i haven't  been in that area where Pixel worked and Note went out of service. I am going there tomorrow 

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Best of luck! I hope it works for you, but this device dropped a call while I was talking to my boss the other day during a time I shouldn't have hung up. Made me look super bad. 

useryQSQ2KrEB8
Astronaut

I'm having same issue with my note 10 plus. Have the unlocked version running TMobile sim. Looks like I'll be returning it

Highlighted
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Yep. I am taking my sim out of this note 10 plus and putting it back into my OnePlus 7 pro. Never should have spent the money. I hope bestbuy will take it back otherwise I am gonna sell this thing for a discount to get it out of my site.

userREfSRehbDS
Constellation

Use to have the Samsung Galaxy s9 pluse that would go in...

Use to have the Samsung Galaxy s9 pluse that would go in and out of service at times. I have the note 10 plus have service all the time no issues yet. I am on AT&T network.

user44BaEqlwc3
Constellation

No issues with my At&t version.

No issues with my At&t version.