cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: Weak signal

I am on T-Mobile with Note10 which I received a week ago.  No issues with signal, seems to be on par with S10e.

YanksOnTop
Constellation

Same here. I just got my note 10 plus unlocked yesterday and moving the SIM card from the note 9 T-Mobile branded to this unlocked 10 plus has killed my signal. I get full bars almost everywhere that I go with the note 9 and I get one bar and sometimes no bars in all the same places with my unlocked note 10 plus. I've seen other people complaining about this online and nobody has any idea why this is happening..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@YanksOnTop Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

Highlighted
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

It is quite clear it is nothing to do with keeping the phone up to date. Everyone has this issue.

userRXRHBLAlgm
Constellation

Weak signals

I have got my Galaxy Note 10Plus in pre-orders switched from iPhone XS Max but very disappointed all other features are great but 4G signals are very poor frequent disconnections. Normal mobile call get disconnected or broken voice. At the same places I was using my iPhone and signals were great. Even I have changed a sim card but same problem. I am using STC in Saudi Arabia.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weak signals

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

userRXRHBLAlgm
Constellation

Its not about carrier they have excellent service at same place I was using iphone and having good reception. I think there is something wrong with note 10 plus as other users also reported same issues.

userOBZMxri0EX
Asteroid

@samsungadam All you do is go around everyone's posts who...

@SamsungAdam

All you do is go around everyone's posts who complain about note 10+ unlocked signal issues and say contact your carrier?! It's the phone buddy.

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Re: @samsungadam All you do is go around everyone's posts who...

Exactly. Everyone at Samsung is in denial that it is their issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userRXRHBLAlgm Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone? If not here are the steps on how to clear the cache partition on your phone. 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Hold down these three keys:
    • Volume Up
    • Home
    • Power
  3. When the phone vibrates:
    1. Release the Power key.
    2. Continue to hold down the Volume Up and Home keys.
  4. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
  5. Press the Volume Down key until wipe cache partition is selected.
    wipe cache.png
  6. Press the Power key.
  7. Wait until reboot system now is selected.
    reboot.png
  8. Press the Power key.