Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraCrxnrYSD1
Asteroid

Re: Not getting cell signal like my s7

There is no home button on this phone. It's only there when the phone is on

userBo8G2oTyUV
Cosmic Ray

It's a calibration issue. When I'm at the airport, I get...

It's a calibration issue. When I'm at the airport, I get full bars on my Note10+, or else I get 2-4 bars depending on where I am. I would need to see a cellular tower to get 4 bars.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: It's a calibration issue. When I'm at the airport, I get...

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

useraI7Q9CgbHV
Constellation

Check with your carrier because it's not a problem with t...

Check with your carrier because it's not a problem with the phone. I had issues since the first day. First I didn't have mobile data, the next day there was no network and nobody knew how to fix it over the phone. I decided to go to AT&T store and when they entered the IMEI it showed that it is a Huawei phone, not a Samsung one. Once they fixed that everything was fine.

userbzoTDn6ZAk
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

I have Tmobile,  my phone alternates constantly between 4 bars and no bars. My note 9 does not have this issue. I am returning my note 10+ and getting  another one, hopefully it's a first batch issue and has been corrected now. 

I called samsung and followed all the troubleshooting steps, and was finally advised by samsung rep to return it if possible. 

userlCrUj3mo58
Astronaut

Mine is a note 10+ unlock by samsung and also have 2 bars...

Mine is a note 10+ unlock by samsung and also have 2 bars but my phone calls data messages and everything works perfectly

Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

@AceAhad wrote:

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

I have an unlocked Note10 running T-Mobile firmware and T-Mobile service.  My phone signal and speed is on par with my previous phones: Pixel 2, S8, S10e.  No dropped calls, no signal bar issues.  Around town, I already know what the signal should be and can easily know if there is a malfunction or an carrier has an outage.

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

It's a known issue that Samsung remains silent on from th...

It's a known issue that Samsung remains silent on from the S10 devices to the Note 10 devices. I smell a fine/refund coming

Highlighted
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Re: It's a known issue that Samsung remains silent on from th...

It really is a shame. They keep blaming it on carriers when it is obvious it is not. Especially when you can use virtually any other phone and get perfect signal without any problems.

Like you said they are hiding behind the mods on here and other users with them saying they don't have any issues. They don't even make a statement to us directly. Instead they screw a customer out of $1100 for a phone that is terrible. I will NEVER buy a Samsung product again with how poorly they have handled this.

userHnbXyrPlR9
Asteroid

Don't be fooled. I have a note 10 and the signal was 1-2...

Don't be fooled. I have a note 10 and the signal was 1-2 bars less than my S10. Then I realized the reception is actually about the same. The signal meter calibration is just off about 1-2 bars. Sometimes I can make calls on zero to one bars on the note 10. This was not possible on the S10. It's an annoyance but not a signal problem.