cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHnbXyrPlR9
Asteroid

Don't be fooled. I have a note 10 and the signal was 1-2...

Don't be fooled. I have a note 10 and the signal was 1-2 bars less than my S10. Then I realized the reception is actually about the same. The signal meter calibration is just off about 1-2 bars. Sometimes I can make calls on zero to one bars on the note 10. This was not possible on the S10. It's an annoyance but not a signal problem.

userBPpPvnGKYR
Constellation

Mine too...Is it with all carriers?

Mine too...Is it with all carriers?

Highlighted
userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mine too...Is it with all carriers?

I have seen someone have a problem with almost all carriers

The_Chief
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

I was concerned about this very issue when I looked and saw only 1-2 bars of signal in my house. Knowing that the bars are not accurate indicators, I looked in Settings -- About Phone -- Status -- SIM Card Status and checked the Signal Strength. I went into our kitchen, which is the innermost room in our house, and measured the signal there with the Note 10+: -90dbm. While that was a concern, I put my SIM card back into my Note 9 and repeated the measurement: -95dbm, quite lower than the Note 10+. So I'm not ready to call this a bad reception issue. Please ensure you are looking at the actual signal levels and not the bars in the status bar... and compare it against a known good device. My 2¢

@AceAhad wrote:

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

Tuanming
Astronaut

Note 10+ unlocked from Samsung. The bars fluctuate betwee...

Note 10+ unlocked from Samsung. The bars fluctuate between 2-4 bars inside my home. I am using Mint Mobile SIM (T-Mobile carrier). Have the latest software August 1. However, I haven't experience drop calls. The wifi has been great since I have 1Gb connection at home.

useroempsRXrGu
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ unlocked from Samsung. The bars fluctuate betwee...

I spoke to Samsung and they are staying silent about the matter.  They want to make us go through misery to get a proper diagnostic.  This company can make some fantastic products, but they are complete scumbags when it comes to warranty work.  I have been a loyal Samsung customer for 7 years now and they just lost my business.  At least Apple sticks behind their products without giving you run arounds.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this issue.

useroempsRXrGu
Asteroid

I have tried 2 different carriers with the same results.  Low signal and dropped calls.  Maybe if you guys actually listened to your customer instead of acting like bots something would get done. You guys are very frustrating to deal with and dealing with your warranty is like pulling teeth since all you want to do is weasel out of everything. Is it possible to band the forum together so we can slap Samsung with a class action lawsuits? That way they can be forced to listen.

Keltik79
Asteroid

This response is to all the MOD like

I don't know how many times we all have to tell you this; it is not the carrier that is causing this issue. It is the phone. Even T-mobile said to me that the phone is reporting compatibility issues to them. The unlocked version is flawed, and Samsung needs to acknowledge it and fix it or allow for even exchanges. I went from having no issues on my Note 9 to 1 bar on my Note 10+. I've been a loyal customer since the S3 and now this...

Samsung_pabUzEI
Constellation

I am having the same issues with galaxy 9+ Driving me crazy!