JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 09-28-2019 10:57 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Piklrick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I thought I was going crazy, I gave up trying to fix

Piklrick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungKim1 I was instructed to call Samsung

0 Likes
Samsung_714zHSi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm have the same issues with my note 10+. Almost want to swap it out for something else

Carriebeary
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also having issues with really weak signals.  I have a regular Note 10 on T-Mobile network

Samsung_8GPgifx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having same issue wit Note 9+. Slow to load apps say I have a ow internet connection. Can't make or receive call when signal level is at 2 bars or less. Same issue with second phone.

0 Likes
userUzJ4SkXgSm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing same issue while i am travelling and do you guys have any solution on this problem ? or have you received anything from Samsung ?

JamakeComedy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Who do you have service with? I have T-Mobile and not noticing this issue

lilsmartiepants
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wow, I ordered an unlocked Note10 from Samsung.com and I tried two carriers (VZ & T-Mobile) and I've had weak signal or no signal at all in the places where I previously had no issues. Thank you for this! I thought I was the only one. Get it together Samsung, at first you release a phone that doesn't have a language keyboard and now these phones are experiencing a weak signal.

Ticallionstalio
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

same here. Note 10 plus Unlocked problem with the signal(Verizon)

DavidUrFace
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having no issues whatsoever. Used on verizon and just switched to cricket. I get perfect service.