JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 11-02-2019 07:14 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

239 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sprint is so slow but and most of the time its 3g which is so annoying but that's not the phones fault. It's Sprint

0 Likes
Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Got a Note 10+ and Pixel 4 on AT&T. On any given speed test, the Pixel gets at least twice the download speed of the Note.

Themeparkpro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Also, the Wifi speed on my Note is half that of the Pixel.

CBN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

AT&T in the DC area...168/89, very good speeds.

userHYlRaKFeGi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wife and I drove from WA to TN. Used an LG V30 to for all of our data needs which included Searches, navigation and video streaming. I was impressed because Tmobile wasnt too good on our prior trek a few years back. I would say we had coverage for at least 90% of the trip. When we got to TN, We took advantage of a half off Note 10+. Little did we know, we still got ripped cause on the trip back,  the phone buffered 90% of the time. So much for technological advancements. The reception had nothing to do with our carrier, but has everything to do with our phone. You would think they field test these phones for at least a week. Thats how long it took me to realize I was holding a very expensive flash light app. (that works).

0 Likes
userdDVL4q2Kxc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi all,

Let me inform you I have the Samsung Galaxy S10+ and the reception is HORRIBLE!!!

if Anyone is seeing this note, do not waste your time and have returned BACK TO THE STORE, your SMG10+ or your NOTE 10, NOTE 10+ . They do the same horrible Data and Wi-Fi reception. Hopefully, only hopefully for the new SG11, SG11s+,  and the SNote11+ they may come with a difference comunication device.... you may want to go for this one... otherwise, I and you will need to go the "other" brand...

Samsung still does not want to admint their horrible product; I'm so frustrated...

Thank you

Chaazaqya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My husband & I have the Samsung Galaxy 10E. We left Boost Mobile with iPhone 7+ and traded it in to get our current phone. Well...so far so good, but I have been noticing how my phone slows down when not on wifi and so far my internet disconnected 2× on me. I always loved SG phones, but that disappointed me a little. 🤷🏾‍:female_sign:

0 Likes
user9a6odEf7sb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Data ,Sound,I've To Use My Speaker To Hear My Calls And Still Don't Get Good Reception

0 Likes
Samsung_nJlE71G
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sprint coverage had always weak . Note 10 plus signal worse than the LG V30 I traded in

0 Likes
user03pwhTepLG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Poor. The worst phone I ever had.

@AceAhad wrote:

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

0 Likes