Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

Poor. The worst phone I ever had.

@AceAhad wrote:

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the AT&T carrier branded model. Terrible, terrible reception (in Tampa area). My parents have LG and BLU phones, both cheapies. They both have flawless reception.

Don't listen to the distractions about flashing carrier firmware or about why the number of bars doesn't accurately reflect signal--its all noise.

These phones have terrible reception and Samsung is pretending they don't hear us. 

I'm sure someday a lawyer will get rich off a class action suit, and we'll all get $2.75 or something. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I was wondering if I would ever have full bars again w Note 10 - Always had Sprint, always had the Note - So sorry I traded my Note 9 for this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issues here I had zero issues with my note 8 and now I get the worst reception I've ever had with T-Mobile and this high priced worthless product 

Highlighted
Constellation

The same Here I have also a Note 10,  that give me very poor signal, the Netherlands have the best coverage Network There is, Everytime problems with the signal,  tomorrow I go to  T-Mobile where the phone is from  and go back to  Samsung,  because This Is horrible

I have also a Note 8 That's Works fine, good  signal and Speed

Highlighted
Asteroid

OMG thank you so much for posting this...I'm a software engineer so I like to think I can troubleshoot and make sure I'm rebooting deleting all faulty apps whatever it is however I'm sick and tired of these Samsung flaws ! I compared side by side iPhone and note 10+ plus and what I did notice is that if the note10+ switches to a 3g signal /4g it will stay stuck in that signal no matter what tower you are switching too!!! In addition I have had even a worse issue sometimes when it gets stuck in 3g I can't make any calls but I can receive calls just fine while the iPhone is perfectly working fine on the same providers in the same location !