JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:04 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

JUMP TO SOLUTION
239 Replies
Nikki_Evans
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have AT&T too and preordered my note 10 plus from them. So far I havent had that issue or any issues on my new Note. My signal actually improved dramatically from the s10+ I had previously to now on my note 10 plus. My s10+ had horrible signal on it and I also live in town where there is normally excellent signal and strength. You may have to do a factory reset on the phone as well. But it should help.

0 Likes
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I preordered mine directly through Samsung, so I am hoping that isn't the issue. I had conducted the factory reset when I was troubleshooting with the AT&T tech support and it didn't correct the issue, as well as creating a new APN, inserting the new sim card from the Note 10+ into the old phone (Note 😎 which immediately had better reception upon restart.

0 Likes
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had same issue using unlocked on t-mobile. Is yours unlocked version or the ATT version? There is another thread on here about unlocked having network strength issues on t-mobile. Trying to find out if it is the unlocked firmware and if the carriers is better.

ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@NukeLife 

My question as well...

For your Note8, is it branded AT&T, or unlocked? Same thing for the Note10.

I'm on Verizon, but I definitely notice different reception strengths between my Verizon Branded phones and unlocked phones. Nothing egregious, but I do notice it.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
0 Likes
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Switching to Verizon didn't help. Its a device issue. Both Verizon and At&t have said this is a common issue with the Note 10's since release. 

uservMx9A8N2wU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm also having same issue with Verizon. 

userdze3vYJBUS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine does the same thing I am on sprint. Both phones note 8 and note 10+... haven't canceled my other line yet.. my note 8 will get my fb notifications a good 5 to 10 mins before my note 10+ its ridiculous!!! My phone note 10+ loses service everywhere.. sitting on top of my note 8 that works perfectly fine. I am highly disappointed! Wanted for the camera but the awful signal  on the phone is making me consider just keeping my 8. For the price of this phone I  feel like I might as well have just flew there and sat next to person I was talking to, it probably would have been cheaper. Lol!

Samsungnote10plus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have same issue with Sprint who is now t-mobile

0 Likes
userdUf6g1d8Gf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I hope this not the case I have the unlock and in tmobile and the signal not good fone restarting 

userby8qVXehph
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I bought unlocked through Samsung and have TMobile.  I have 2 bars right now and my speed is 8 Mbps download and .4 upload.  I'm having the same problem.

@Spore64 wrote:

I had same issue using unlocked on t-mobile. Is yours unlocked version or the ATT version? There is another thread on here about unlocked having network strength issues on t-mobile. Trying to find out if it is the unlocked firmware and if the carriers is better.