JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:04 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

JUMP TO SOLUTION
239 Replies
userma0UeTWXl6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I ditto this! I just upgraded from a note 9 to the note 10 plus & my service went from great to terrible. 

Samsung_upK37Nx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have simple mobile and have not had one dropped call

usercERvMkw6AU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here with 10plus from 9 on sprint. Very annoyin

0 Likes
DhiCan1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm with tmobile & haven't not even a single drop, including getting in elevators which it was normally common with all my previous phones and notes.

RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@NukeLife For AT&T VoLTE is crucial and I hope that software update will enable that but I kind of doubt it will. You seems like you have drop calls on any network you might consider of returning the device for replacement.

0 Likes
NoteQueen73
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. I have Tmobile... I lose my wifi and cellular connections at times.

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also find it quite funny that Samsung makes us pay $1100+ for a phone that can barely even be used. On top of that they give no date of when this issue will be fixed. My OnePlus 7 Pro had way better signal at a fraction of the price of this phone. Goodbye Samsung you have lost a customer. 

usertySbwtNrTh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So far signal  had been good, but i haven't  been in that area where Pixel worked and Note went out of service. I am going there tomorrow 

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Best of luck! I hope it works for you, but this device dropped a call while I was talking to my boss the other day during a time I shouldn't have hung up. Made me look super bad. 

useryQSQ2KrEB8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having same issue with my note 10 plus. Have the unlocked version running TMobile sim. Looks like I'll be returning it