cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ash WIlliams
Asteroid

Re: It's not the carriers problem! It's the unlocked version...

Exactly. The mods here keeping saying to people to work with their carrier - BS - it is a Samsung issue. Like I mentioned in another thread, I have one week left to return this phone so hopefully they fix it and even then there no chance they fix it within in a week so I have no choice. I need a phone that actually gets signal strength. Sad but oh well.

uservimAYpIa6I
Constellation

Tmobile had network issues around the 20th. Maybe that wa...

Tmobile had network issues around the 20th. Maybe that was the cause... I had the same issue with an iPhone Xr. There were about 2 days when the signal kept going in and out almost like the phone was disconnected.

Ash WIlliams
Asteroid

Re: Tmobile had network issues around the 20th. Maybe that wa...

I'm on AT&T so that's not the cause. And again, if I put my SIM in my Pixel I have had zero issues with great service. There is a issue with unlocked Note 10 devices.

Omar322
Constellation

Same problem Note+ unlock issues in T-Mobile Network

Same problem Note+ unlock issues in T-Mobile Network

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Same problem Note+ unlock issues in T-Mobile Network

@Omar322 Have you tried resetting the network settings on your phone?

Omar322
Constellation

Yes in other Phone the signal os good

Yes in other Phone the signal os good

userNg05tgO0du
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy Note10 signal issues

I bought a Note 10 unlocked version from Samsung.com and am runing it on ATT service.

There is a lot of call drops happening. Many times, when I try to call my contacts, I am unable to. I have to keep trying until I get connected. I was using Samsung s8 prior to this Note 10 and I never had this issues. Any one facing similar issues?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note10 signal issues

@userNg05tgO0du Lack of VoLTE may be a factor on your issue but make sure to ring customer service and give them a heads up that you are having drop calls in your area maybe 3G coverage in your area is under maintenance.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userNg05tgO0du
Asteroid

I have another AT&T wireless service runing in my old s8, that I take with me always... This service is working just fine.. Its definelty not a service issue. It should be a device issue.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userNg05tgO0du if the device is AT&T carrier brand it has VoLTE which works good on AT&T but if it's unlocked it uses 3G call which might have an issue in your area.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button