Did you mean: 
user0yfgCR4HBV
Constellation

Unlocked

Unlocked

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note10 signal issues

It's a common issue on Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile and Sprint.  I had AT&T switched to Verizon and still the same issues. 

Keltik79
Cosmic Ray

Same issue here, I had a T-mobile Note 9 and finally went with an Unlocked phone for the first time. My Note 9 had full bars and ran with no issues. My new Unlocked Note 10+ is always showing 1 or 2 bars LTE if any at all since day 1.

I spoke with T-mobile rep, and they were able to see my phone on the network, but it was showing it had compatibility issues. After multiple Network resets the Note 10 still shows as having compatibility issues. 

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps from both T-mobile and Samsung reps and still the same issue. However, no Samsung rep would acknowledge this as a more significant issue, and my only options were to return the phone. They wouldn't even let me do an exchange; I have to return the phone and then use the credit to order a new one. After trading in my Note 9 for the $600 trade-in credit, I'm incredibly hesitant on doing this. I"m hoping that what a few others have posted that they are working on a software fix and roll it out soon. Or I may be forced to return this and get a T-mobile branded version...

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

It was said in here multiple times, bars dont matter, they dont translate into signal strength

userrS3uC0koXD
Cosmic Ray

It has also been said here and other threads multiple times that there has been dropped calls, unable to make a call, unable to send texts, unable to use mobile data. Signal bar strength or not, it is quite obvious there is a problem on Samsung's end.

In other words, thanks Samsung for making a super expensive desk weight

userFE0SsG7kY7
Astronaut

I've been having the same problem with my S9 for weeks! E...

I've been having the same problem with my S9 for weeks! Either I'm not getting my calls, when I call people they can't hear me, and the calls are dropped or the person is talking and all of a sudden we can't hear each other. This is the first time this has happened. It's bad though. Heard ATT is working in some phone satellites which could be causing the problem but I don't know.

Samsung_8VXTLKm
Astronaut

Same! I have AT&T with the new unlocked version of the no...

Same! I have AT&T with the new unlocked version of the note 10 plus from samsung.com and my phone never had signal and I mean never! I switched over from my iphone xanax and never had these issues.

user4xOsW8ALa9
Constellation

Weak signal

I just got unlocked note 10 plus a week ago, replaced with galaxy s8 from T mobile. I had a very good signal almost anywhere, but now I have one bar or nothing. Internet very slow. I've already called tmobile about the problem but nothing changed. Even went to the store and one guy was trying to do something with my phone. Finally told me to wait couple days and if nothing change, will try put in new sim card. I don't know what to think of that. 

user2leSXafDlH
Asteroid

I am also experiencing this on T-Mobile. Places I would h...

I am also experiencing this on T-Mobile. Places I would have signal it now is emergency calls only.

Honored Contributor

Re: Weak signal

I am on T-Mobile with Note10 which I received a week ago.  No issues with signal, seems to be on par with S10e.