cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFCXjxVsUQW
Asteroid

Galaxy Note 10+ can not connect to Marshall Stanmore bluetooth speaker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy Note 10+ can not connect to Marshall Stanmore bluetooth speaker. It can connect just fine for other bluetooth speaker device but not this one and I also has galaxy tab 10.1(2019) it has no issue to connect with this Stanmore Speaker.

p.s. I also install marshall speaker app in my note 10+ and it still can not connect.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
THEGEEK19
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Note 10+ can not connect to Marshall Stanmore bluetooth speaker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userFCXjxVsUQW, you might want to try unpairing the speaker from your phone. Then, do a reboot of both your phone and your speaker. Once you've rebooted both, turn on bluetooth on your phone. Let it sit for a few seconds. Then, put your speaker in pairing mode and once it shows up on your devices list on your phone, select it to pair. This should fix your issue. I have the same thing happen with my Bose speakers as well and this usually helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFCXjxVsUQW Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

userFCXjxVsUQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, it up to date.

THEGEEK19
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userFCXjxVsUQW, you might want to try unpairing the speaker from your phone. Then, do a reboot of both your phone and your speaker. Once you've rebooted both, turn on bluetooth on your phone. Let it sit for a few seconds. Then, put your speaker in pairing mode and once it shows up on your devices list on your phone, select it to pair. This should fix your issue. I have the same thing happen with my Bose speakers as well and this usually helps.

View solution in original post

userFCXjxVsUQW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!!!
I follow your instruction and it can connect now.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFCXjxVsUQW wrote:

My Galaxy Note 10+ can not connect to Marshall Stanmore bluetooth speaker. It can connect just fine for other bluetooth speaker device but not this one and I also has galaxy tab 10.1(2019) it has no issue to connect with this Stanmore Speaker.

p.s. I also install marshall speaker app in my note 10+ and it still can not connect.

Also contact tech support of the speaker manufacturer.  They may have some update or help:

https://support.marshallheadphones.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005630009-Troubleshooting-Stanmore-Bluet...