cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 10 plus at&t

When will the Aura Blue Galaxy Note 10+  for AT&T be available for preorder?  Has anyone else gotten to preorder it?  For AT&T that is.

4 REPLIES 4
iamwaynegilbert
Cosmic Ray

I bought it outright from Samsung.com with the best deal...

I bought it outright from Samsung.com with the best deal ever.

Highlighted

Re: I bought it outright from Samsung.com with the best deal...

So the AT&T variant must have been available at some point.  I have been checking since preorders went live and have never seen it available.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy Note 10 plus at&t

Hello. Aura Blue will be exclusive to Samsung and Bestbuy. Right now there's no SKU for the Aura Blue N10+ (ATT) at BB. Unfortunately I don't have any info regarding future availability. 

According to the Note 10 press release blue will be available for the unlocked and carrier variants: "Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Blue exclusively at Best Buy and Samsung.com, in carrier and Unlocked by Samsung versions in the U.S. Pricing starts at $949.99 for Galaxy Note10, $1099.99 for Galaxy Note 10+ for both carrier and unlocked versions."

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Samsung_dTBPQO6
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 10 plus at&t

I went to Best Buy website today and was gonna order the Glow (I don't like it as much as everyone else seems to but didn't want another black phone) . Wishful thinking I selected the Aura Blue and IT'S AVAILABLE FOR AT&T NOW! I ORDERED IT IMMEDIATELY!!  It wasn't a couple days ago.

SOOOOO HAPPY I DRAGGED MY FEET ORDERING!