cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userprd1cE7zln
Constellation

Galaxy Note 10 plus grainy pictures with camera

Just upgraded to a galaxy note 10 plus. The camera is horrible. I am very surprised by this. All of my pictures are grainy and pixelated. What happened to the Galaxy having the best camera? Will their be an update released soon? I purchased my phone from a Samsung licensed BestBuy last week. My husband tells me I should have just gotten an iPhone. I would not recommend this phone until Samsung fixes the camera issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_X6wNlSr
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Note 10 plus grainy pictures with camera

I have the same issues. Unless I am outdoors during the day, the pics have a blur. Coming from Pixelxl 2, this is a major step down. My recommendation to you is to return the device and get the pixelxl 4. I would have done this but I am past the 30 day return time frame 😭

IMightBeShawn
Asteroid

I definitely have no issues, I would mess around with the settings in the camera app. Maybe if you have an SD Card ensure they arent being saved on there ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there,

Have you attempted to test the camera in safe mode?

Let's try putting the device in Safe mode to determine if there are external factors that cause this symptom. This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Turn the device off.

2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.

3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.

4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.

6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.

7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.

8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.

Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!

userqx2j8VBPla
Constellation

I am so sick of these suggestions. The camera app is horrendeous is the answer. Will samsung ever provide a real answer?

DeeTwo
Constellation

Learn to change the settings or run to an iPhone notes are for pro users my csmera is great. soon as i get my phones i go to all the display and image quality settings and put it on uhd+ full resolution, and when in live situations all my friends say i always have the best pictures... and majority of them have iphones of course.