cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userN98w7PwJyn
Asteroid

Galaxy Note10+ AOD Black Bar

On the new Galaxy Note10+, the AOD has a bug that display a black bar at the top of the screen in line with the camera. Apps that use this space can't display anything in this top section on the Note10+. It seems that the Note10 and the 5G versions works find, the issue seems to only affect the Note10+. Can someone at Samsung fix the AOD app to allow the entire screen to be used?

Update 1: You can see the exact issue happening in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C8FgYZzlYw

Update 2: I've just gotten word that apparently the September patch for the Note10+ brings with it a fix for this black bar issue. I do not have confirmation yet, but please check your devices for the update and see if you have it. Download the update and see if that removes the black bar on the AOD. Please reply if it does!

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung_692gp
Astronaut

Pretty nice

Pretty nice

userzaNGKJtiPp
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note10+ AOD Black Bar

My note 10 plus has the exact same issue! Please fix this annoying problem Samsung!

userNzVaeQsEr5
Constellation

I am having the same problem! This is the first Samsung phone I have had that has done this. I am a very avid Samsung user. However, I'm disappointed in Samsung for not fixing this problem. They took the LED away and now any apps that I want to use to get that LED back I cannot, due to this issue. 

I have tried all the Samsung made apps I can find to fix this issue. I have always played around with settings for it. And nothing works.

user4RNFO6alhp
Constellation

The same is happening for me!!!! Please help samsung we just want to fully customize something that you created and make it our own

userRfC1ykY9Ne
Constellation

Having the same problem with my Note 10 plus. Top Line of pixels not coming on during AOD

chazglenn3
Constellation

I also have this issue. The biggest thing I miss from my Note 9 is the notification LED. Please fix this issue so that this app will work for the Note 10+.  Also, maybe update the Good Lock app to work with the Note 10/Note 10+.

userN98w7PwJyn
Asteroid

I've just gotten word that apparently the September patch for the Note10+ brings with it a fix for this black bar issue. I do not have confirmation yet, but please check your devices for the update and see if you have it. Download the update and see if that removes the black bar on the AOD. Please reply if it does!