cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGR9oiIpruo
Constellation

Galaxy note 10 bottom half of screen flashing

Hi I just got my note 10 and it's great! However I noticed a couple of weeks ago that every once in a while when i turn on my phone the bottom half of the screen starts flickering from black to white. I don't know if this is a mechanical problem with my phone or with the stuff I've downloaded on to it. I've never done anything that would mess up the screen so I have no clue what's wrong with it.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy note 10 bottom half of screen flashing

Are you using a specific app or do you notice any patterns when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGR9oiIpruo
Constellation

It seems to be random. Most times it happens on the lock screen when I turn on my phone 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGR9oiIpruo
Constellation

I have never put my phone in safe mode and I can't pinpoint when it happens, so I'll have to wait and test it with a wiped cache.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for following up. Please keep me posted if you still need further assistance.

userGR9oiIpruo
Constellation

Will do thanks!