cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy note 10 lite Battery drain and overheating

Hi

Unfortunately I bought a Note 10 Lite due to Spen and advertised battery life.

This smartphone really has issues in battery drain and heating !!!

I have to charge it twice daily.

I have 2 professional email accounts and nothing else on the smartphone.

I have reset it 3 times already!

SPEN works ok but battery life really is a big BIG PROBLEM ...

And the smartphone is equipped with 4500!! mah battery.

Is this a common problem with this device?

Can it be fixed somehow with a Software update or else

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10 lite Battery drain and overheating

I know right!? I am having the exact same problem here too!

I hope someone can maybe give an explanation as to how this can possibly happen or suggest a fix if there is any. I have been taking good care of the battery, right of the bat, by always setting the screen brightness to the minimum (that is usually okay for me), putting it in dark mode, and limiting all battery draining activities like excessive high-quality gaming and that sorta thing. As a matter of fact, the total amount of time I spend with that phone in a day can barely amount to 3 hours, yet I have to recharge it around twice per day; how redonculous is that when it has such a big hype for housing a 4500mAh battery!?

Highlighted

That is not normal and issue you should be having. Sorry to hear. Have you tried resetting phone and verifying if anything in draining your battery like an app or something? If not you may need to have your phone looked at or sent in to Samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here?(http://bit.ly/2HP0oRiProvide the following information. 

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Asteroid

The smartphone is in Samsung's local service centre.

They will replace motherboard and battery.

If problem persists In will request refund

Highlighted
Constellation

@userfmmIzQY4Z7 any update on the phone? Still getting hot after changing the motherboard and battery?

Highlighted
Asteroid

After replacing the motherboard and battery everything seems to be working as it is supposed to.

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

I bought this same model and since day one it started to overheat, to the point when holding in my hand its uncomfortable.. not even my oldest phone didn't burn as much as the galaxy note 10 lite does, it is a shame something went terribly wrong with this cellphone, I need a solution or my money back.. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same issues, my Note 10 Lite gets extremely hot during basic app use and its worse when charging and or going outside into hotter air. I have no other issues with the phone other than the exteme heating issues. I have noticed a bit of battery drain here and there but nothing serious.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out! If you have tried all of the tips herehttps://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/ and still experiencing issues, please send a private message with the model code and IMEI number so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.