cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF5DypQohfV
Constellation

Re: Temperature too low

I have the same problem with my Note 10. The temperature of the battery is showing at -4F as similarly written about by others on the internet. It therefore will not charge.  I called Samsung and the representative told me not to believe what I read on the internet. With comments like that, it sure sounds as if Samsung is denying the problem as they originally did with the Note 7. This is shameful behavior on the part of Samsung. 

userxIyKy9z53t
Constellation

It is very frustrating.  It happened the first time to me last week.  I took it to a certifed repair place and they fixed it for exactly 1 day.  Now it is back being repaired again.  Wow.  1200 dollar phone and i have to use my free lg to get by.  Not to mention working just long enough to complete moat of the reinstalation needed after i wiped the phone to give it to a repair shop.  

Samsung seems no not really have an idea why this is happening or any real intrest in supporting thier highest line product.  You would think after the other battery iszues this clmpany woukd have to dilligence to get this right. 

userKyZnEPFP8f
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. Same -4°F temperature reading from my battery. Samsung wants me to take my phone to a ubreakifix, who probably can not fix this problem, and then they wantme to mail it back to them. That will leave me without a phone for weeks. And then I will probably receive some refurbished phone. this is insane. I will never but Samsung again. Anybody have any luck with this issue?

Just got mine back from being repaired and when I plugged it in for the very first time guess what?  Low battery temp.  Really Samsung!  Admit there is a problem and just replace the bad phones.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Samsung_l1QxhJ7 I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBdg1l9MNCT
Constellation

Guess we all have 1200 dollars we have wasted cuz Samsung cant respond to tell us what they are doing to resolve this issue 

Ranubis
Constellation

Just had this happen to me today. Charged all night just fine used it till lunch went to plug it up using the Samsung charger and got the low temperature warning confused I left it plugged up and walked away for 10 minutes came back and the phone was so hot I could barely hold it the battery had went from 75% to 2% in 10 minutes even though the phone was hot still wasn't charging steal the low temperature warning. Rebooted my phone still same issue but he's in safe mode still same issue. Cleared cache still same issue. My phone is in perfect condition have only had it for 4 months. Call Sprint they said to call Samsung. Account Samsung they said they've never heard of this before and told me to go to my nearest Samsung store which happens to be 80 miles away. I said that is unacceptable they offered RMA and it can take up to 3 weeks to get another phone back. So now I get to be without a phone for 3 weeks because Samsung refuses to acknowledge they have issues and come up with a proper fix. This is ridiculous and poor customer service I think my next phone will be a Google pixel I feel like I have wasted $1,200 on a brick.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxxL8EYTGeY Are you using the original charger that came with the device when you experience these symptoms? Have you tried another Samsung charger when you are experiencing these symptoms? Does your charge wirelessly when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useruvYWTCEeSg
Constellation

I am also now seeing this in my SECOND Note 10+ 5g. Wireless and wired charging with original Samsung and 3rd party chargers.

This is getting very frustrating. Happened to first phone 15 days in and thus one is about 15 days in as well.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useruvYWTCEeSg I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2