cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

Need help fixing.Cant charge phone. Error message battery temperature to low. Seemed to come on after an update.

Anyone else having issue.

171 REPLIES 171
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

Same issue! No fix yet. called t mobile and Samsung, neither provided a solution.  If I have it connected to a power source, the charge level remains steady, won't charge but won't lose power. This started last night for me, randomly. Two hours after it began, I had it plugged in and it randomly charged from 5% to 65% in 10 min. Then after a while the charge dropped 40% out of nowhere.  Robot Sad

Highlighted

Yep mine just started doing it as well.  I have a battery monitoring app and it says the battery temp is -4 degrees.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Why would anyone take this to a private measage? We all know what your trash policy is. Leave your customers without a phone for an extended period because your $1000 dollar flag ship phone has a lnown issue you recuse to address. No SamsungTool,  we would not like to hear about your solution, unless you have changed your policy and are providing actual service to your customers rather than placing them in a vulnerable state that for most people would hinder or possibly terminate their employment. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Asteroid

I have been having the same issue. Verizon has replaced my phone 8 times. Yes I said eight times. I contacted Samsung. Took it to the authorized dealer. They said there is nothing that can be done. Samsung told me that my carrier sold me a faulty phone. Verizon has been replacing them. It just happened to me again today.

Highlighted

Yes I am having the same problem.  shows battery at -4 when it wont work.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the exact same problem.  I have took it to UBreakIFix and they said it is the motherboard and has to be repaired by Samsung.  I have called twice and cant get any response!  After dealing with the old Samsung 7 battery issue and now with this I have a very sour taste in my mouth regarding Samsung  All I want is for them to fix this phone....

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user61X4A32JKj I will be happy to assist you with this. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and IMEI of the device? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4