JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

(Topic created on: 12/17/20 6:24 PM)
Samsung_LLXgNvO
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Need help fixing.Cant charge phone. Error message battery temperature to low. Seemed to come on after an update.

Anyone else having issue.

242 Replies
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Note10
not every device will break the exact same way as others. that's ridiculous. you have a coincidental issue. to assume every replacement will break the same way is unreasonable
0 Likes
userXgvGUwNHL2
Constellation
Options
Note10

Considering other people have had this same issue and stated that they've been through multiple devices following a "replacement" says enough. This isn't just a fluke, its an issue many people have, wires shouldn't come loose inside a cell phone. I dont intend to have to deal with any more stress than I already have. Regardless, if you have nothing to add of value to this post then don't reply at all.

0 Likes
user5RJnaIFCID
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Same problem for me.  Note 10+ about a year old and with no solution or help at all from Samsung... I have a $1,000 paper weight!  Hopefully others hear about this and like me, will never buy another Samsung product! 

0 Likes
userLUttBQWBqF
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Same issue here...I owe $500 on a device that is worthless.  VERY DISAPPOINTED 

0 Likes
usersixg9GY4Yy
Constellation
Options
Note10

Same here, I purchased the phone in Australia while traveling but I live in South Africa and they refuse to repair it as the warranties are not international. When I mentioned that there are so many complaints on the Samsung communities about this issue they just state that it is not a known issue/defect. Will never purchase another Samsung product ever.

0 Likes
userCwCMhLuTqR
Constellation
Options
Note10

Hi, I'm having problems with my phone. It doesn't charge because battery temperature is too low! .

I bought my phone in 2019! .   Is there any quick fix for this? . Thanks 

0 Likes
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Note10
Is the problem persistent? The only way I can think of is to keep your phone covered and warm when exposed to colder temperatures
0 Likes
tomhow
Asteroid
Options
Note10

There seems to be a problem with the wireless assembly’s contact to the mother board which has a temp sensor attached. Give your phone a gentle press on the back just under the camera and a little bit to the right. I used a small wood clamp to apply evem pressure while charging.  This is just a temporary fix as the wireless charger will probably lose contact again. I went through 3 Note 10+'s (all had the isssue) before the warranty company sent me a Note 20 ultra. I hope you got the warranty. they should replace it.

Block Image

fixedbyapick
Constellation
Options
Note10

The squeeze stopped working for me. I have now pulled the back off, and tested the 8 connections to the wireless charging pad. All the connections worked (I have a fluke multimeter with the needlepoint probes to check), and the connector is firmly seated. After doing some testing with pressure, what's worked (for the moment) is to slide a credit-card thickness piece of plastic between the wireless charging connector and the metal shield that goes over it. I'll have to cut a chunk off and leave it in there when I put the back on, but this is pathetic. I purchased at launch, so I'm at about 18 months old. I was really considering trading in for the S21 w/an S pen, but am now looking at other options outside of Samsung.

userzP9HmmAL4i
Constellation
Options
Note10

THANK YOU! How many friggin pages of useless posts until you actually find a temporary solution...

0 Likes