cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Need help fixing.Cant charge phone. Error message battery temperature to low. Seemed to come on after an update.

Anyone else having issue.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

219 REPLIES 219
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue! No fix yet. called t mobile and Samsung, neither provided a solution.  If I have it connected to a power source, the charge level remains steady, won't charge but won't lose power. This started last night for me, randomly. Two hours after it began, I had it plugged in and it randomly charged from 5% to 65% in 10 min. Then after a while the charge dropped 40% out of nowhere.  Robot Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So everyone here is having the same issue it is now July 27th and this issue started this week can anyone give me advice or any tips about the situation. At work in hot weather the issue happened my phone dropped to 1% but continued to work at the time battery percentage was 83% so it worked as so plugged it in left it there said battery temp was to low slow charging until battery warms up. Then came back an hour later it was at 100% any solutions on how to fix or if its some glitch with the temperature plate on the wireless charging pad connectors inside the phone?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me this morning. I totally panicked got my old phone and set it back up. Taking out the sd card and AT&T card. I turned it completely off. About 20 minutes later, I turned it back on. An tried to charge it again. Bam!! Works again and is charging. I don't know if this is a temporary fix. But as of now, I don't have to go without a phone. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep mine just started doing it as well.  I have a battery monitoring app and it says the battery temp is -4 degrees.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why would anyone take this to a private measage? We all know what your trash policy is. Leave your customers without a phone for an extended period because your $1000 dollar flag ship phone has a lnown issue you recuse to address. No <edit>,  we would not like to hear about your solution, unless you have changed your policy and are providing actual service to your customers rather than placing them in a vulnerable state that for most people would hinder or possibly terminate their employment. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I looked into this and no one had the answer until I you tube it and it is the NFC wireless charging antenna. Pain in the culo No one carries the part I called Samsung and they want me to send in phone for 9-11 business day??? I asked for replacement and solutions to answer and all I got was Sorry! Sorry! SORRY! WELL THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! In talking to some repair shops they won't work on phone and are being told solution is to send in. I have have my note 10 for 1 year and this caca happens! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having the same issue. Verizon has replaced my phone 8 times. Yes I said eight times. I contacted Samsung. Took it to the authorized dealer. They said there is nothing that can be done. Samsung told me that my carrier sold me a faulty phone. Verizon has been replacing them. It just happened to me again today.