cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

I will keep this in mind if it happens again. It is still charging just fine, thank goodness.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Could be a software issue

Highlighted
Astronaut

HI, DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE, IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 PLUS....

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi,

I'm using note 10 plus from 6 months. The phone is not charging due to low temparsture issue from today. Charging stays at 1pc when I connect to charger. The phone is showing low temparature even when it is not. What is your policy on replacing the phones and how long you need to fix this.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out! I recommend having the phone evaluated by a certified technician. I will be happy to look into the options. Please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Sent you the details. Let me know..

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi,

I have the same issue with my note 10 plus. I tried having the phone repaired at an authorised service center but the issue popped up a few days after i got my device back. 

Thr issue started after I got a the recent update from samsung. 

Been using samsung phones for the past 5 years. This is very disappointing.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am on my third device replaced through the warranty because of this nonsense. I've owned a Note10+ now for a total of 10 months. 4 devices in 10 months? 

I have been a Galaxy owner since the SGS 1 Captivate! Thats 10 years and lot of devices and I am deeply disapointed in Samsung over this! I just want a phone that works and every time I have to replace this device it is a HUGE hassle I should not have to deal with when it comes to a flagship $1200 phone.

Why has there been no recall or expedited process to care for this? I am ready to move on to a different manufacturer after 10 years because of the lack of communication, acknowledgement and the amount of time and hassle I have had to expend. 

Something has to happen here. 

You want my IMEI, etc.? Thats fine but I am not sending in my phone for a repair and going without for 6+ weeks.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Since my last post was removed by the mods for bad mouthing Samsung and speaking the truth. I shall write again.  I am on my 3rd note 10+ blue model and have been without my phone more than I have had it because of the warranty process taking 2 + weeks.  This happend to me yet again last night.  Now I have to send it off again.  This is crazy! Samsung needs to get it together.  There will be a class action lawsuit over this lemon.  You have lost a long time customer. I will be switching to a different manufacturer after this.  They should provide a permanent fix and a loner during the fix.

Highlighted
Constellation

I figured it out once and for all and have solved the issue. I paid off my Note 10+ and bought myself an iPhone. It's the perfect fix. 

Cheers, Samsung. 

@user3JzBZ0P4h3 wrote:

I am on my third device replaced through the warranty because of this nonsense. I've owned a Note10+ now for a total of 10 months. 4 devices in 10 months? 

I have been a Galaxy owner since the SGS 1 Captivate! Thats 10 years and lot of devices and I am deeply disapointed in Samsung over this! I just want a phone that works and every time I have to replace this device it is a HUGE hassle I should not have to deal with when it comes to a flagship $1200 phone.

Why has there been no recall or expedited process to care for this? I am ready to move on to a different manufacturer after 10 years because of the lack of communication, acknowledgement and the amount of time and hassle I have had to expend. 

Something has to happen here. 

You want my IMEI, etc.? Thats fine but I am not sending in my phone for a repair and going without for 6+ weeks.