Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Phone won't charge Temp too low

Don't buy any note phone. Galaxy s10 plus is better than note 10

Highlighted
Astronaut

Should still he under warranty, take it back to where you purchased it from.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It may be under warranty but this is rediculous that I can't have the phone I want. This is the second note phone that I'm having to return because of a battery issue. I don't want a normal S model, I use the pen every single day quite frequently. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you confirmed your device is up to date? Have you tried testing in safe mode to see if the same symptoms still persist?

Highlighted
Asteroid

My device was fine and I had done nothing to it to damage it. After a long day dealing with Sprint, going to three stores, I am without a phone. The sprint service store said there was corrosion in my charging port and it had been exposed to some sort of liquid. I knew that was false just by looking at it without the little scope he used. He sent me to a ubreakifix store as they are authorized for Samsung service. He tells me there is nothing wrong with it, no corrosion, and that my chargine issue is a known problem by Samsung with the mid antenna assembly. Sprint would not replace my phone, or even try to help me. My phone is now being fixed at no cost by the third party store as it's a manufacturer defect. After talking to them, I find out that Samsung isn't publishing this information yet. What kind of con artists run this greedy company? As you did with the note7, publish the problems and recall it, or offer to fix everyones phones. This is the same thing that you would expect if you say bought a car, and got a letter in the mail three months down the road saying your airbags are under recall. If samsung doesn't publish this information for it's consumers, I will. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Doesnt matter what phone you have! My husband has the s10plus and it has more issues than my Note10plus.. it depends on the phone you get. Some phones will have more issues than others depending on the device itself. Something had to of happened to the device during manufacturing or shipping to the stores or just not stored right in the store. You could have a bad phone in general!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Unfortuately this is not the case. The certified samsung repair facility(ubreakifix) informed me that this is a known manufacturer defect in the product that they are failing to inform the consumers about. They've had to perform the same repair to a lot of these note10 devices. 

Highlighted
Constellation

My experence like yours continues.  I took it to the repair place recomended by Samsung after 4 days it was fixed.  In 2 more days the problem came back.  I took it back the again after keeping it 4 days they said the repair did not work.  They needed to order a new motherboard. 

Getting the motherboard was going to take anouther week.. I guess overnight is too expensive for my 1200 phone sitting in the shop.    I went and picked up the phone called samsung again myself.  Again they refuesed to do anyting except send me a shipping lable and said that they would send the phone back to me in 9 to 11 busienss days.  That would be a total of 5 weeks without my phone.  

I called Samsung and they refused to replace the phone even though it was only 5 months old. 

I went to Sprint where I purchase the phone and they could not replace it but atleast they tried to help me.  We go samsung on the phone from there.  They tech explained the phone was clearly a manufaturer issue and could they replace the phone.  again the answer was no. 

We then asked for a supervisor and they put us on hold in the middle of a sprint store with customers all around watching this for 45 min without ever returning. 

That is a new low in support and service.  I will get back here in another 3 weeks if they acturally send a phone back that works.  Non the less they still expext that I pay my lease while without a phone..  they also expect that I pay for my line without a phone.  

I have never had such a time.  this will be try number 4..  There are no lemon laws about phones.  I think it is time to find a real brand.  

I can see the only time Samsung feels they have issues is when they set fires on airplanes.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

The certified samsung repair facility (ubreakifix) informed me that this is a defect that samsung knows about and isn't doing anything about. I agree with you, the only time they care is when they're setting fires on planes. Had none of those phones caught fire, would they ever have done a thing? I seriously doubt it. Take your phone to a certified samsung repair place and they will fix it free of charge as they just did with mine. I'd recommend ubreakifix. They got my phone done and back in my hands two days later. Could have been the next day but I was busy. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Call your insurance they will give you a new phone within a few days if you tell them it's an ongoing issue and your carrier and Samsung wont replace. They will do a 1 time free phone for you