cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy note 10 plus screen cracked with no impact.

Iv legit replaced my phone screen 2 times at 300 a pop... I was at work phone was fine put it in my pocket hung my coat up and boom first break my screen was shattered.... thought maybe it was my fault so I took extra percausion... got a screen protector glass one.... and a case... went to work today hung it up tucked the pockets in and pulled it out on break and boom screen cracked again in the same spot and screen completely unresponsive both times.   Iv had this phone for a month now. And I'm usually super safe with my phones and all... and my screen protector wasn't even damaged the screen under it was.... clearly this has happened to many people and for how much we pay for these phones iv dropped my note 9 many many times and nothing happens soon as I upgrade this phone legit its screen is weak as ever.... and Samsung should do something about it... I don't know how a glass screen protector can't be touched yet the whole screen under it broken.... and I have a case and everything it... just sad. 1000 plus dollars for a phone that legit just bursts on the littlest to no impact.... 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Has everyone noticed that there has been no response from Samsung on this thread?   I wonder if filing a complaint with the BBB will wake them up?   As I mentioned in an earlier post, I purchased another brand of phone. I still carry it around as I did with my note plus.  Guess what, the screen is still intact!!    I Still haven't  figured out how my glass screen protector was in perfect condition, but the Gorrila glass was   cracked. Once again with NO impact!

It still burns me that I paid over a thousand dollars for the phone to have it spontaneously crack like it did.    Word of mouth is very powerful, Samsung!!

Highlighted
Constellation

In 5 months, I'm in same boat, just replaced screen 3rd time, last one was 3 weeks ago, just pulled out my phone and crack again on left side corner, as I never cracked a screen in my life and now a 4th one? I am soooo done with Samsung, this phone is way over 2k now. 

Astronaut

Faulty screen bro. My s10+ in my pocket 95% of the time from early last year . No problems so far .

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had three screen crack since I got my phone in Q4 of 2019. I've had every other note since the 6 and have never had this problem. I think this is a note 10+ thing, and it's got me thinking that this will be the last note that I own.

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same thing happened to me today, I got my note 10 plus in december today I took it out of my pocket and screen is shaterred on the right side. Samsung has to do something I have a screen protector and a case, my phone did not fall either. This is unacceptable.

Highlighted
Constellation

Between me and my wife we have hadd 4 note 10+ screens break in the exact same spot.  Both times in my pocket for 5 minutes and pulled them out and cracked. My wife same thing both times just checked and broken . All cracked from the left side and half screen flickering. Cost 400aud each time to fix !