cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy note 10 plus screen cracked with no impact.

Has everyone noticed that there has been no response from Samsung on this thread?   I wonder if filing a complaint with the BBB will wake them up?   As I mentioned in an earlier post, I purchased another brand of phone. I still carry it around as I did with my note plus.  Guess what, the screen is still intact!!    I Still haven't  figured out how my glass screen protector was in perfect condition, but the Gorrila glass was   cracked. Once again with NO impact!

It still burns me that I paid over a thousand dollars for the phone to have it spontaneously crack like it did.    Word of mouth is very powerful, Samsung!!

Highlighted
Constellation

In 5 months, I'm in same boat, just replaced screen 3rd time, last one was 3 weeks ago, just pulled out my phone and crack again on left side corner, as I never cracked a screen in my life and now a 4th one? I am soooo done with Samsung, this phone is way over 2k now. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Faulty screen bro. My s10+ in my pocket 95% of the time from early last year . No problems so far .

Astronaut

I've had three screen crack since I got my phone in Q4 of 2019. I've had every other note since the 6 and have never had this problem. I think this is a note 10+ thing, and it's got me thinking that this will be the last note that I own.

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same thing happened to me today, I got my note 10 plus in december today I took it out of my pocket and screen is shaterred on the right side. Samsung has to do something I have a screen protector and a case, my phone did not fall either. This is unacceptable.