cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy note 10 plus screen cracked with no impact.

Not cracks...yet. But I have several chips in my screen. I noticed the first on initially while riding my bike. I typically put my phone in the back pocket of my cycling jersey which is a very soft fabric. Nothing else was in the pocket. Now there are several chips and small scratches in the screen. Truly a very poor experience!!!!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10 plus screen cracked with no impact.

I had screen crack micro crack  I'm just pressing at it hard in the lower right-hand corner to remove a case which was impossible to get off for which Amazon gave me a refund for but I press hard and it has a little hairline crack at that point I didn't drop it or anything is perfect all the way around perfect so perfectly I would have dropped that you would have seen scratches in the corner where that is less than one bill m m I was promised Samsung was going to repair it talk to somebody and I seen people that having problems like this she gave me a ticket number and then when I went to call the store they told me no add to that everything is everything is is your fault everything is a irresponsible here fault all I did was try to take the case off and that's what happened pressing on the bottom hard I can't stand it anymore I spoke to Samsung all day for almost 20 hours getting nowhere and then some people tell me they're going to call the store and have them authorized it to fix it you break it I fix it is another scam owned by Asurion if you ever had experience with Asurion they are a nightmare as well I can tell you a core was horrible stories when I went through them everything everything back ordered everything backordered Replacements backordered it's just ridiculous that they decide to replace you with a new phone which they give you a refurbished phone my phone is brand new and then they then they say they aren't they don't have the phone anywhere they replace it with a s20 Ultra 5G just cuz that little crack they sent me to the store which was closed when I went to get it fixed it was 12:30 in the afternoon on a weekday and it was closed and I don't drive and seizures so I couldn't hit if somebody take me there to pay them and then I'll talk to the CEO of Asurion they said that they were going to send a brand new note10 Plus am I had a lot of memory but then they didn't have any of those funny call me back cuz I will send you a s20 Ultra 5G I said okay they said we can't send you one terabyte will you send you 512gb they set 128 gigabytes I sent unacceptable my phone had way more than that memory than that so then they decide after another month this is going on since two or three months they said they were going to pay me they said $1,400 will pay you well the check came after 2 months of waiting for a new phone to be replaced because they sent me well the check came after 2 months of waiting for a new phone to be replaced because they sent me the wrong one and they sent me $400 so I'm keeping the phone they sent the s20 ultra 5G give it to my brother and I'm getting my phone repaired finally with $400 <edit> I'm sick of these corporate Elites they can just take your money why they're making a billionaire 2 billions and billions a year and here I am struggling to put food on my table and to just do anything with this problem I have with my brain fetal care less corporation stupid care less about you it's about time to America's learn that all they care <edit> over profit the Samsung was a nightmare as well a nightmare be told one thing to another be promising to take care of that it's not they are a nightmare as well suggest we just try another phone company eventually they have all monopolies over everything you know which structure kick them out of the United States <edit>

Highlighted
Constellation

I also have this problem. I dropped my phone about 4 feet from my bed to the carpet floor. My phone has an Otterbox on it and a tempered glass screen protector at the time. The protector was cracked but not the screen; however, the screen has a very thin black line that sometimes disappears. The line goes across the screen about where the volume keys are. Underneath the line, the screen will flash white and yellow color and it usually takes six presses of the power button for my phone to allow me to unlock it. When using it, the portion of the screen changes colors frequently. I have had the phone since December, and now I am re-thinking my choice of phone and gearing away from Samsung after this. Especially for a $300 repair when I can get a Moto unlocked for $300 as well.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I too have a Note 10 Plus, purchased March 2020. Mine has always been in a case. I've never dropped it or abused it. With COVID it's not like we've been allowed to be out and about much. As someone else stated I too had set my phone on my pillow, prior to putting it on it's charger on the nightstand. No children in house or heavy pets to blame. It was on a soft pillow. I went out to my car to retrieve an item. Returned to put the phone on the charger and surprise the screen is cracked on the left edge just about where the button below the volume buttons are. I have Asurion so am hoping to get it repaired quickly, but the only repair store is over 50 miles away. I have never had a cell phone screen crack or break in 20 plus years. I am reconsidering Samsung products as I had the misfortune of being the proud owner of a Note 7 which was bricked by Samsung and which I still have because of their policies. I paid outright for it and was out all that money. Not to mention one original Note 7, one replacement Note 7 and then a $900.00 paperweight. Now just almost exactly 4 years later and my first revisit to a Note product and a similar experience, where they won't admit there's a flaw or make good on free repairs or replacements or credit toward newer improved device. If the insurance works I'll only be out a days aggravation and an over 100 mile trip to get the screen replaced. I love the way their products work when they work, but this two for two defective products has me seriously questioning my loyalty to Samsung Note products & I have been a loyal Note person since the Note 3. So disappointed in Samsung. Written 10th of October 2020