Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zachary79
Constellation

Galaxy note 10 pre-order date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anybody know when you can start pre-ordering the note 10 ? And when you pre-order exactly how much do you have to put down on the phone?? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userffVlQXneTw
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10 pre-order date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on the phone now with my carrier and was told it will be at the end of july.

6 REPLIES 6

Note 10 pre-orders probably won't be available until Augu...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 10 pre-orders probably won't be available until August, and I don't know about the down payment as I've never pre-ordered before.

Schmittee1569
Constellation

Re: Note 10 pre-orders probably won't be available until Augu...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung should start pre-order for note 10 devices end of July. This way people wouldn't have to wait so long to get their device

userSe9Cd8JA7P
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pre order will be in August and there's normally not a downpayment if upgrading with your current carrier. If purchasing outright I'm unsure of the downpayment 

userFm7NLNwBK4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pre order cost Is usually just the tax on the device is which the rep told me over the phone. So its obv going to be 1,000 to 1,300 maybe more, so calculate the tax for the price of the phone u want n thats all you should need. Hopefully they come out with a for sure price for both notes, not just guesses.

userffVlQXneTw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on the phone now with my carrier and was told it will be at the end of july.

The_Chief
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next Samsung Unpacked event is scheduled for August 7th at 12 Noon US Eastern Time. The Galaxy Note 10 is expected to be announced at that event; and we should also hear pre-order and release details.