cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simplicities
Astronaut

Galaxy note 10

Hi, what is the little box and key for? I have not seen this , ( came with the device), on any other cell phone, period... Also a tiny key, which is put up, not pictured. What are these things for?Thanks, Elizabeth

7 REPLIES 7
Exquisite_ike
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy note 10

The box contains the items needed to replace the tip of the s pen and the key looking thing is most likely for accessing the Sim tray

Jlawgaming98
Astronaut

The rubber things are for the included earphones to make a tighter fit in your ear. The usb to usbc thing is for data transfer from an older phone for media and file transfer to the new phone. And the key looks like a sim card tool possibly and the box i really don't know that's all I know for certain hope that helps

Keiran
Astronaut

Hi there, the key is to open the slot for the Sim card and additional storage like sd cards and the box is to connect it to your older phone in order to transfer all your data :3

Honored Contributor

@Simplicities wrote:

Hi, what is the little box and key for? I have not seen this , ( came with the device), on any other cell phone, period... Also a tiny key, which is put up, not pictured. What are these things for?Thanks, Elizabeth

@Simplicities 

Basically these are your accessories as others have mentioned.  

1) USB adapter to transfer data from an old phone.  When you set it up, the phone asks you how you want to transfer and if you select transfer via usb cable, then image will direct you to use the adapter.

2) Rubber pieces are for the included earbuds. These come in different sizes so the sound would be isolated from the outside.  Usually midium eartips are installed, but if they don't fit properly, then try others as well.

3) Black tip: So for note models, you also have a metal kind of "tweezers" that you could use to pull out the tip from the pen if/when it needs replacing.

Simplicities
Astronaut

Thank you guys so much ❤️

Simplicities
Astronaut

Isnt the sim ready and in place when phone is recieved?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For most models yeah, unlocked devices may not come with one as it would need to be activated on a carrier though. However, you would still need access to the SIM card slot in the event of a SIM card malfunction. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.