cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Game lagging after the One UI 2.1 update

Has anyone found any viable solution to this issue? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

bro i am having the same problem. never had problems playing pubg in note 10 +. but after this new UI update no mater what i do lowest setting or high the graphics in gameplay is really choppy. its acting like a 100 dollar phone not a 1000 dollar. we need real fix as soon as possible otherwise i am moving to iphone again. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem acting like 100 dollar phone 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same here but u think I have found a solution that seems to work at least as a temporary solution until a new update rools arounf

Highlighted
Asteroid

I Tried everything clear cache, Uninstaller the game, repairing the game, game boosters, gfx tools, i even went as far as reinstalling the firmware and still nothing. I was about to give up and stop playing pubg all together until I found something that seems to be working for me. Now here's the thing I dont know of its a combinination of the two things I'm about to say or if only the one is needed. I haven't tested it with just the one cus i dont want to mess with a good thing. So enable your developers options "go into settings then at the bottom "about phone" then "software info" then tap on build number 7 times or so until it says developer mode enabled. Back out to settings and the new options will be right below about phone. Click it now somewhere close to the bottom you'll see an option called "Disable HW overlays" click it on. That alone should fix the problem if it doesnt then it must be a combo of this and an app from the galaxy store called "game plugins" turn on max fps mode exit and start pubg. If u get what get everything the screens gonna be all jumpy, all you have to do is click your recent button then back on pubg and your game should be back to how it used to be before this update. Let me know how this works out far yahs! Good luck and get back to kicking a..... and chewing bubble gum, but I'm all putta gum!!! Lol

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Austin. I tried that "Disable HW Overlays" stuff long ago but it didnt work. I think I had the game plugins with game booster plus and perfz already when I tried that.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Austin, Actually it WORKED! I didn't try that "home button" stuff last time so it didn't work. But I tried it this time properly and it worked.

So, turn on "Developer Options" then go into Developer Options then scroll down to locate "DISABLE HW OVERLAYS". Turn this option ON. Now open PUBG. Once you are in the lobby, You will notice your game display is flickering and still lagging. But all you have to do now is press home button to minimize the game. Don't close the game. Just minimize it. Then just go back in the game. Thats it. Your game will not flicker and lag anymore. ENJOY YOUR FULL 60 FPS AGAIN. You will have to repeat the home button/minimize step everytime you open the game. But thats it. It takes less then 3 seconds to minimize the game and get back into it. Good luck!