Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Game lagging after the One UI 2.1 update

How do I delete#?#?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Seems you guys are lucky, even before the update my gaming experience of pubg is poor in note 10 plus. Always i experience frame drops. I have tried all possibilities except rooting nothing fixed frame drop issue. Regretting for buying note 10 plus, i suggest go for iphone else if you are android lover i prefer one plus

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

OMG!!! I am stoked to see I'm not actually losing my mind! For going on a week now I've been so distracted and bothered by this! Its really eaten at me. Just not knowing for certain that this is the problem, but I run a very clean phone. Note 10+ snapdragon model, on blazing fast wifi and pubg mobile post update runs like pong from the 70s. Please someone with know-how help! I'd love an explanation as well. My guess is something to do with the accidental 120hz option being left in the update for phones that don't support it. But who knows. Also while you're at it, for the love of God FIX MY KEYBOARD!!! PLEASE don't remove or change things that were personal preferences. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I downgraded the phone back to one ui 2.0. I know this no solution but probably the only thing to achieve that frame rate again. Since Samsung is clearly incapable of listening.

Highlighted
Asteroid

You have to wait for pubg to do and update

Highlighted
Asteroid

I downgraded the phone back to One UI 2.0 and man there is a huge performance gap. Guess i am not updating this phone since these updates seem to worsen the experience instead of refining it. I have been a long time Samsung user but this support level for their flagship note devices is just pathetic. I will reconsider my choices in the future.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Mugheera, when you Uninstalled the 2.1 update you found things as far as playing pubg to be much better? Have you noticed anything else since doing so?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You uninstalled ui 2.1 ??!!?

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

Proof this can be done?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Please fill us in on how you downgraded. 

I thought that because there was a bootloader update included with One UI 2.1, it couldn't be rolled back. But I hope I'm wrong.

Anyone found any solution?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I asked that same question in another forum.

Received this reply today. Do you know if this would actually be correct?

See below :

Odin'd Back to N975USQS3BTB3

I Odin'd back to N975USQS3BTB3 just to get away from One UI 2.1. So far, so much more smooth. Hope the fix it soon.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

You can use Odin to go back to N975USQS3BTB3. It has the BL3 but is UI 2.0.