cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gear S3 won't connect to note 10 plus

Ok, so I've deleted cache..and data on both the watch and the phone, when I go to pair it..it says pair complete on the phone and the "agree" button appears at the bottom right of the screen...but when I press the "agree" button...nothing happens ..it stays there....I have connected this watch to my wife's note 9 multiple times...and I've noticed I can check the boxes on her phone for terms and agreements.....but on my phone (note 10 plus) they boxes to accept terms and agreements don't appear.. just the "agree" button.. PLEASE HELP !!!!  ..... I have a watch I can't even use. Smh

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear S3 won't connect to note 10 plus

Can I please have the full model number, software version, and Bluetooth or LTE for the watch?

Can I please have the full model number, baseband version, Android version and service provider for the Note 10+ and the Note 9?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.